Friday, September 17, 2010

Can't believe she's six weeks!

The time continues to go very fast. Since Lilah is going to be our last baby, I haven't been in such a hurry for her to get older the way I was with Elise. I can hardly believe how big Lilah seems in my arms. She's definitely gaining weight and adding some rolls to her frame. He sleep continues to improve - she's had a couple of five+ hour stretches. usually she goes down between 9 and 10 p.m. and is up in the 2 a.m. hour and the 5 a.m. hour.

The big change right now is I am going to start putting in some hours next week. I'm only going to be putting in 12 hours and won't have a set schedule, so it shouldn't be too difficult, I don't think. I'll do that for the next five or six weeks, then I'll be back 25 hours starting November 1. This is absolutely the hardest part for me. Overall, I don't mind working part-time; it is just the initial adjustment that is so hard.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Thanks for the update! I look forward to it. Glad she is sleeping longer stretches. Hope things go well for you trying to start back to work. Hugs to all!!!

Judy said...

What adorable girls you have!! And if this is your "last" baby, its only right that Lilah looks like you since Elise is a clone of Wes!! Tell Wes, the estrogen level is going to be pretty high in that house and a little boy will help balance it out!!! :-) Love you all!