Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lilah June Erwin

Lilah June joined us on Friday, August 6, at 8:52 p.m. True to my family legacy, the final leg of the journey was quite brief. We checked into the hospital at 8:44 p.m.! Three pushes later, we had our daughter. Now don't let that fool you - it was a REALLY TOUGH eight minutes! But then she was with us. Lilah is 20 inches long and weighs 6 lbs 14 oz.

Here are a few of Lilah's first pictures. Elise was so excited to meet her sister and did terrific with her. She just kept saying, "I love you, Lilah." When Lilah cried, she said, "Its okay, Lilah." Very sweet.

We're going to head home this afternoon. My parents will keep Elise one more night (THANK YOU!). Night two is typically the hardest, so say a prayer for us!





1 comment:

Tammy Thomas said...

OMG Erin, she is beautiful and so is Elise! The pictures were wonderful and her new room is so cute! I didn’t even know that you had a blog, so now I can’t wait to go online and catch up on your stories in my spare time. I wish you and your family the best, you will be missed these next few weeks, but enjoy every minute of it!

Take Care…

Tammy