Sunday, August 1, 2010

Killing Time

Well, due date came and went, and we have no baby to show for it. We managed to keep pretty busy through the weekend. We got to see friends from our 'newlyweds' small group who have moved away and got to go out with friends after church, including a good friend who recently moved to Florida. I even ran errands with Wes, which is very unlike me, but I just couldn't stand the idea of being at home with nothing to do. If I stay at home too long, I just think about when I'm going to go into labor. In addition to seeing friends and running errands, we took advantage of one of Bloomington's latest fun things for kids - a public (free!) splash pad. It has a really nice playground attached as well. Elise didn't warm up to the splash pad until right when we were leaving, but she had fun on the playground. Here are a few pix! I also posted a video from Wes' birthday before this post, so be sure to check that out as well :).



Posted by Picasa

No comments: