Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! We had a great time at the parade and celebrating with friends adn family! Elise and her buddy Rebekah - so cute, holding hands and watching the parade!
Elise with her other buddy Audrey (Audrey's mom is babysitting Elise this summer)
Loving all the candy!
Wes' mom requested a belly shot - I haven't done a good job of taking a progression this pregnancy, but I think this gives a pretty good idea of Lilah's growing size. Were at 36 weeks now!
Elise enjoyed doing some sparklers and little fireworks - the big show is just too late. Each time Elise did a sparkler, she started out making this funny face (above). Must have been some sort of nervous reaction.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nana said...

Thanks for the belly shot. It's getting close!! Looks like you had a great 4th.

Ali said...

Love the belly shot. You look great! Glad that things are going well.

Anonymous said...

You really look awesome. I am having hard enough time taking care of myself, so I wonder how mom's with little ones do it. Bravo I say!