Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who knew toilet paper rolls were so much fun?




Elise is really into crafting these days (her words, "Crafts and books are my favorite things!"). And I must say, I enjoy crafts far more than playing Wizard of Oz. So, we try to do some kind of craft together most days. I've been running low on ideas - I have a pretty low creativity meter, but I remembered when I used to have to take my recycling to the Center, there were always bins to collect toilet paper rolls for classrooms. Thanks to the web, I was able to find a ton of toilet paper roll crafts - we chose to do the autumn tree with finger paints (I know, its winter, but I like fall much better) and a sheep with cotton balls this week. Lilah enjoyed watching from her high chair.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sadee said...

Love you guys and miss you SO muh!!

Sadee said...

I meant MUCH - I miss you SO MUCH! :)

Hillary Redden said...

http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/

I like the website above - it is how I have been doing preschool with Cole. :)