Friday, October 15, 2010

A Perfect Day

Today was one of those perfect days, one of those days where I think, Wow, Life is so GOOD! I am so lucky to get to spend my day having fun with my kids. Elise, Lilah and I along with our play group friends went to Apple Works. Apple Works is way in the sticks, but is worth the drive. The weather was perfect - sunny and just the perfect temperature in the sun. The kids were all happy and well-behaved. I was with good friends. Lilah was her laid-back self, enjoying the fresh air and the view from the Moby. Elise was overall a good listener, and had a blast with her friends - especially riding the train and feeding the goats. Elise and Rebekah rode in a train car by themselves - no adults. When did they get so big?! Here's a link to last year's trip, if you want to see how much they've grown. (I didn't get pictures of all the kids - I tried, but they move fast!)
Elise and Rebekah
Jonah
Lilah enjoying the Moby
Eve - so photogenic!


Elise feeding the goat

Elise, Carson, and Rebekah
Posted by Picasa

No comments: