Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where'd my free time go?!

I have not been starting 2010 out well with my blogging! I apologize. It seems I don't have as much time as I used to - or I've been taking more naps.... I wonder why!



Anyway, Elise continues to amuse me daily. I've uploaded a couple new videos to YouTube. The links are at the bottom of the post. Elise is very verbal and the things she says can just be so funny. We're in the midst of potty training (which Elise has been a rock star with). When she has an accident, she says, "That's not berry good!"



To Wes the other day, she said, "I love daddy, I love mommy, I love myself!" One of my prayers as a parent has been to be able to instill confidence in Elise... Is this a sign of confidence? Maybe too much!



And, most recently, my parents were over on Sunday evening. We were all in the kitchen and my mom was in the other room. Elise said to her, "Come on, Ada! Its time to eat!" Clearly Elise is paying attention to everything we say, even when we're not talking to her. We certainly have to be careful!



Enjoy the videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEa66wK0n2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jRXOJrN0lI

2 comments:

Hillary Redden said...

Very cute! It was funny how she said bye bye - that's exactly how Cole says it sometimes.

Leslie Ober said...

She is JUST a doll! :) She is speaking SO well! Precious!! :)