Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random Thoughts and Pictures

Sorry folks, this paragraph has nothing to do with Elise. But, maybe it does. Because I am so my mother and maybe one day Elise will comment on how much she is like her mother - I don't know. Wes and I bought a bench at a garage sale - it was so ugly when we purchased it! It was dark brown and just looked so country. I went back and forth about buying it because it looked so bad. But, I decided to go for it. Anyway, Wes and I painted it, and it just unbelievably transformed how it looks. I love it! As I was painting, I kept thinking, when did I become just like my mom? I'm glad she taught me how to find a bargain and make it work! My bench sits in my foyer, so people have a place to set their things when they come over. Here's a pic.

Here are just a few random pictures. Our friends, Tim and Heidi Lauger, moved to Pennsylvania. They stayed at our house the night before they left. Their daughter, Anna, is one month older than Elise. She makes Elise look normal in size instead of so huge!
Elise is in this phase where she spits her food - it is really obnoxious, but then she grins really big, so it is hard to be mad at her!
These are just a couple videos I took on my camera. I was trying to get Elise to show off her clapping and waving skills.

No comments: