Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Naughty Elise

Wes was playing Guitar Hero the other day and Elise took advantage of his hands being occupied by getting into his cds. I thought it was very funny! That girl is getting around these days. She is wearing herself out, too. She is usually asleep by 8 p.m., which is great for me! She also has four teeth all coming in on the top - she is growing and changing every moment.

On another note, I changed the setting on our blog so that anyone can post comments - that means I want to see more commenting. Otherwise, I wonder, is anyone reading this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!! HER GETTING INTO THINGS IS ONLY STARTING :) HAVE A GREAT B'DAY AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AWAY. LOVE YOU, RITA

Leslie Ober said...

Oh, that is too funny! I wonder when the novelty of her getting into things will wear off and not be cute anymore? Hehe. :) I'm sure this is just around the corner for us as well!!

Katie said...

I'm reading, I'm reading!!!

Josh said...

So I might not be reading it every day...but I love it!

Looks the trip to PA was fun for everyone. Next plane ride to MA?