Friday, June 29, 2012

Swim Class

Elise and Lilah graduated from swim class on Thursday. I couldn't have been more proud of Elise. Before class, she did not like any part of her face to get wet. Now, she can dunk her whole head under, jump off the side with a little assistance, and practice her strokes.

Lilah enjoyed her class, but more so on the days Wes got in with her. He is the fun parent, no doubt about that. Lilah learned to go under water (very briefly) and blow bubbles. 

Annie (the best level 1 teacher!), Elise, and Jennifer (Annie's helper)

Goggle Girl!

Jumping in!




Practicing her kicking

One of the many songs where you have to lift your toddler out of the water - my arms got tired on my nights!

Lilah jumping in!



I love jumping!

Wanting to be like Sis!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love the pictures! Wish I could watch them do their swim class. Way to go Elise & Lilah!! Love you all so much!!