Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

"I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross."

It was a joyful day, as it should be - celebrating Christ's death and resurrection. A sacrifice we can never truly understand, we give thanks!

We celebrated with friends this year, since my parents were in Boston. The celebration included 16 kids for a Easter egg hunt - no worries, there were plenty of eggs to go around, and boy did the kids indulge. They consumed a mass amount of candy in a very short time.  Elise went for the full basket, while Lilah's strategy was find one egg and dig in!

Easter morning before church - I will have to see if I can find a picture of me in Lilah's vintage dress

All the kids - ready to hunt!

Lilah with her one egg

Elise's goods

Chocolate Face!

Elise and Rebekah - sugar high!

1 comment:

Hillary Redden said...

Very cute girls, Erin! Love it that LIlah is wearing your dress. :)