Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It must be a January thing

I just can't seem to get motivated to blog this month - I guess I am busy with all my New Year's resolutions (give up diet pop, exercise three times a week are at the top of my list). That and Wes was out of the country for two weeks, and the kids have been more challenging than cute some days. With all that in mind it is not surprising that I haven't taken many pictures at all. I will make it a February resolution to take more pictures! I know I have a Nana out there looking for updates!

While I haven't taken too many pictures, I came across a video of Elise Wes took right around when Lilah was born. It is pretty entertaining, so I thought I'd share:Scarecrow song.

Here are a couple of the few pictures I took:
Mommy and Elise before Disney Princesses on Ice
Lilah rocking with her baby

1 comment:

Nana said...

Thanks for the update. . .that video of Elise is too cute!!! Love those girls!! Looking forward to seeing your family soon. . .we will miss you!!