Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Wes and I celebrated our ten year anniversary during our vacation. We celebrated with an evening out to dinner (without kids). It was delicious (and peaceful)! In some ways it is hard to believe 10 years has passed by so quickly. It really has been a wonderful journey so far, and we look forward to many, many more years of wedded bliss! In reality, it isn't always blissful because life can be hard, but I feel so blessed to have someone as wonderful as Wes to go through each day with. We balance each other very well - he keeps me from taking life to seriously; I keep him grounded.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, doesn't 10 years go by quickly? Ben and I reminisce on how much has changed in the last 10 years, but yet how it's gone by in a flash! So glad you were able to get out for a special dinner. I still remember your wedding like it was yesterday. You made such a beautiful bride!