Friday, March 25, 2011

A Stroke of Creativity

A friend of mine mentioned wanting to hang up some sort of line for her kids' art work. I loved the idea! We have drawings, paintings, and colorings of Elise's all over our fridge. It would be fun to be able to display and contain her art in a better way.

I am sure you can buy something already made for this, but coming up with it on your own is more fun, don't you think? I wandered around Hobby Lobby looking for inspiration. When I came to the aisle with all the drawer pulls, inspiration hit.

Here is what I came up with:

All you need are:
2 drawer pulls
picture hanging wire
mini-clothespins (these are the type sold for baby showers - don't say BABY! I dislike that game. This is a better use for the clothespins).

Total cost: $10 (and it could have been less if I had waited for sales or 40% off coupons)

Posted by Picasa