Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly holiday photo cards


Christmas cards were always something I eagerly looked forward to in the mail near the holidays. It was like a blast from the past getting cards from families and friends that we had not seen in years. I always enjoyed seeing how the years had treated the people that my family was close to, especially kids I grew up with, and cousins I did not see regularly. That tradition has carried on as I have gotten older and now have a family of my own. I now get to see my friend’s children age each year through the holiday cards. The technology behind photo cards makes this process so much easier, and enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoy getting to put my creative juices to work as I try to find just the right design to share the beauty of my now larger family. Shutterfly has made this process fun and easy and I hope to utilize their service again this year to send my greetings out to those close to us.

Here is the link to create your own memories to send to your friends and family: photo Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery 

No comments: