Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vacation

Okay, I had some pictures of our family on vacation, but for some reason, they aren't showing up anymore.... But, I don't feel like going to the other computer and re-loading them, so all you get are these beautiful shots of the Smoky Mountains! We had a really great vacation with Wes' family, however, recovering from vacation is quite a process - I'm trying to make up my work hours from last week and Wes is out of town for work. It's been a little tiring. Good thing I have another vacation in two weeks :).

We spent several days enjoying the Smoky Mountains - I tried with all my might to not let my pregnancy hold me back. I hiked, I biked. But, ultimately, I just couldn't make the whole 11 mile hilly bike ride we took - I was out about half way through, and then I was so tired the next day. I am choosing to blame this on pregnancy - it is possible I wouldn't have made it not pregnant, but we'll never know :).






















No comments: