Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Go IU!

Not too much going on here in Bloomington. We are enjoying the Spring weather, although it has been dampened a little bit by colds for Elise and me. Luckily, we both seem to be on the tail end, so hopefully that is the end of the winter illnesses.
Elise and Wes had the chance to go on a Daddy-daughter date to the IU-Northwestern game this weekend. I think Elise was the good luck charm in breaking IU's humiliating 11 game losing streak! She had a great time - made it through the whole game and the overtime!

Even though Wes is a little embarrassed by his geeky wife for posting this, I just can't resist. I got all the stuff pictured below for $2 out of pocket, plus I earned more CVS bucks for future deals. Want to give a shout out here to my CVS mentor, Shauna, and to my coupon-doubting sister-in-law, Molly!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nana said...

Cute pictures of Elise! Great job on the shopping! Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Haaaa I love CVS =)

daddy drink coffee? said...

this is a little geeky, but that's okay...i guess it is a little inspiring too!