Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funny video


I haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I'd better get something up here. This is a funny video. Elise climbed into her doll high chair.

Another funny story - Elise got her flu shot yesterday. They called her name and she got all excited and said, "Elise's turn!" Oh, I felt so bad - she had no idea what was coming. After she got the shot and stopped crying, she got up and said, "Leave this room?" and went to the door. All night, she kept talking about the experience saying, "Poked me! She poked me!" This child is clearly an extrovert - she processes everything outloud.

2 comments:

Hillary Redden said...

That was really funny! :) Good thing she didn't seem to care.

Abra Clampitt said...

Okay, Erin. I'm not going to lie. I totally laughed out loud and watched it multiple times. I love that girl. She is so go with the flow. :)