Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Day for Deals

I haven't posted in awhile... I haven't taken any pictures in awhile. If you know me, you know I love a good deal. Well, this has been my week for deals.


First, my friend Shauna got me started on the CVS bucks back deals. So, on Tuesday, I got my first deal I was really proud of. I got three boxes of cereal (two boxes of mini-wheats and one box of Special K with fruit/yogurt) for $1.02 out of pocket! Plus, I got $5 of CVS bucks to use another day.


Second, I decided after my luck at CVS that I should run by the Goodwill. I got some cute things for Elise, but my golden find was this toy box. I got it for $25 - it retails $50 at Target.


My final deal was how quickly I was able to sell my Camry (my parents got a new car, so I got their hand-me-down - thanks Mom!) Who knew it would be such a popular item. I got so many calls on it and sold it in two days.
Anyway, thanks for reading about my deals!

2 comments:

Rita said...

What a bargain shopper you are!!! I love finding great deals. . .way to go!!!!!

Judy said...

Moment of silence for the Camry not being in the family anymore (sniff)