Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wish I could take a better picture....

I didn't get any good pictures of Elise in her Christmas dress, so Wes and I got her dressed up for a second take. Still, I didn't end up with any great shots, but here are a few of the best ones. I sure wish I was a better photographer!
Elise's personality seems to grow every day. This is such a fun age - I love watching her explore new things! The other day, she decided to put her feet into my shoes. There was no prompting - she just did it on her own. Luckily, the camera was in arm's length, so we captured a few pictures of it. Now, the picture in daddy's shoes we posed afterwards, but she could stand in these better (no heels :).Elise loves the phone and pretends any toy that looks remotely like a phone is actually one. She puts it up to her ear and says, "Hi!" Well, for some reason she has been doing this with food. She puts food up to her ear... in her ear, and says, "Hi!" It is absolutely adorable and annoying all at the same time. So, after one of these occasions (pineapple in the ear), we had to give Elise a quick hair washing before we left the house. This is what her hair looked like post wash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. . .they are adorable. It was fun to use the webcam on Saturday. Hugs!!!

Ali said...

Oh she is so cute! How are things going? It looks like you had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Those were great pictures!!! I especially loved the one with her hair all messy...we have a similar one of Nick that we took over break.

I know there's a slim chance of this (knowing who you are), but if your tree is still up, I could swing by and try to take a pic or two with my new cool lens (see the last pic on our blog for the kind of pictures it takes)

Anonymous said...

Daddy's shoes almost fit! Soooo Cute!