Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A few new photos

Elise must have eaten something that upset her stomach yesterday because she started acting weird around dinner time - not wanting to eat and being pretty fussy. By 7:30, she was acting really tired, so I was going to nurse her and put her to bed. Well, about two minutes into nursing, Elise vomitted three times all over me - yuck! But, as my brother reminded me, that's just part of it! Of course, Elise woke up hungry in the middle of the night and then had a hard time going back to sleep. So, we're a little tired today, but we're hanging in. I'm thankful I don't have to leave my house or my pjs for my job!

Elise is getting pretty skilled at her walking - I need to get it on video and get it posted. She's become very vocal - talking often and very loudly. We were at Lowes this weekend and she kept shouting, which just echoed off everything in that store. She also has this new game where she throws her body onto a pillow and wants you to come "attack" her. We'll try to get that on video as well.


I haven't taken too many pictures, but here are a few.
Elise and Rebekah checking out the backyard

Wes and Elise watching the ceiling fan - always exciting in the world of baby.
Wes getting Sam, Elise getting her Dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope she's feeling better & you guys are catching up on sleep. She's adorable!! Hugs!!!