Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Vids - She's a Natural

By request, here are two new videos - one of Elise doing her favorite thing, spitting, and the other of her rolling over.

The newest milestone - she is now cutting a tooth, one of her bottom front teeth is on its way in. This is exciting, but I think it woke her up last night, so I was up at 3:30 a.m.; that wasn't too exciting!

We have our six month check up on Friday, so I'll be sure to post the latest stats. Without even going, I can tell you what they're going to say - she's a big girl!

2 comments:

Julia said...

CONGRATULATIONS WES AND ERIN! What a beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to meet her. Have you heard our news? We are moving back to BLOOMINGTON this JULY to be part of the campus team! We are so excited but very busy packing up and saying goodbye to this place we love. Email me! I can't wait to catch up.

Love Julia and Tony and Family

Leslie Ober said...

SO precious!! Can't wait to hear about her stats! Isn't it so fun having a big baby?? We love our chunky monkey!! :o) She is adorable!